Sunday, May 29, 2011

Recipe : Baked Rice Sausage



Oneday on Friday night, after returning from my Office, I came to Sinou Kaffee to reduce boredom after work, while avoiding overloads.
Sinou Kaffee is a place to eat in Panglima Polim, which is quite hits the South Jakarta district. The concept of unfinished-themed restaurant often enough young people and families who want to sit back.
And I choose baked rice sausage for my dinner, for your information baked rice at Sinou one of chef Recommended.
Hmm, so yummy.. rice with mozzarella cheese so melting in my mouth.
I think, I wanna try make this at my home. I must prepare everthing for cooking that. I think this receipt is very simple.
I make rice in advance and give more taste for rice maybe like fried rice without chili.
But the mozzarella cheese on planting of rice which does not seem like at kaffee Sinou.
I feel baked rice sausages in Sinou mixed with a little mayonnaise for melted to feel better, but I think I want make a little modification without mayonnaise cause rice already tasty and yess.. I think that quite successfully.
This is it Baked Rice Sausage ala Chef Ajeng.. Look!! So Yummeh, isn’t it??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...