Sunday, May 29, 2011

Mom’s social gathering



On Saturday, may 28th 2011, my mom had social gathering with my neighbor.
Previously, I had a plan to go to Bandung with my old office and I extremely want join with them and my mom say, “ Please stay and help to prepare this social gathering”
So, I canceled my plan. Sad? Of Course..
But I had an energy for cooking because I think I learn some recipe.
Yihaayyy.. \^_^/
recipe that I learned..


Please be positive thinking if you don’t get what you want, definitely you will get more.
And after social gathering done, my mom called me and she says thank you because I already stay and help her. I hug her and thank GOD I already right take decisions.
Love u mom. I’m Grateful already make her happy and see her smile for sure. Alhamdulillah.

1 comment:

  1. Hmm di suruh comment ya...:)

    Kalo bisa resepnya di tulis juga dong, sama testernya kirimin, kalo di suruh ambil juga ngga papa :D

    serius dikit ah..

    Untuk tampilannya dah OK , design foto juga keren, tapi ada masukan dikit Untuk Font header dan blog archieve warnanya kan ungu kalo bagroundnya hijau(motive daun) dengan warnadasar...( itu warna apa ya ..) kurang kontras jadinya, kalo mau baca jadi harus deketin monitor deh biar bisa kebaca. kalau motif daunnya tetap ngga usah di rubah tapi warna dasarnya coba deh agak di kuningin biar kontras :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...